For the right person, a career at Polaris can offer:
- Very competitive pay and conditions.
- A supportive working environment where your opinion counts.
- Excellent long term prospects.
Candidates who wish to be considered will:
- Be educated to Degree level in a numerate discipline (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Operational Research etc) or equivalent.
- Have preferably between 2 and 15 years of relevant post-graduate experience in Defence Analysis.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have no objection to working on defence projects (all our staff have to be security cleared for work on UK defence contracts).
CVs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or posted to David Bangert at:
Suites 10E / 10F Dragoon House, Hussar Court, Westside View, Waterlooville, Hants, PO7 7SF, UNITED KINGDOM
Polaris Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Current career opportunities:
Experienced Defence Analyst, Bristol
Polaris is looking for an experienced defence analyst to support its growing operations in ISS Corsham. The Company has secured a number of long term contracts in ISS and the successful candidate will play a key role in establishing and expanding Polaris’ presence in ISS. The candidate will be based at Polaris’ Bristol office but can be deployed at DE&S, ISS or at other sites in Southern England.
The candidate requires 5-10 years of experience in Operational Analysis and/or cost analysis. Experience of COEIA development, MOD Business Case approvals and ISS projects are all desirable. Candidates require at least SC clearance and be willing to work flexibly within a multi-disciplinary team.
Competitive package based on experience and track record of successful delivery. The candidate will join a growing SME with an expanding portfolio of contracts at DE&S, ISS, Dstl, Defence Security Accelerator and Primes.
To apply please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE